Friday, January 30, 2009

Dancing fools and people falling off stools...

Ok, so I've been working on this animation on and off for a little bit. Took longer than anticipated because of the holidays and some family things going on (grandfather AND grandmother in and outta the hospital...no fun), but I have finally gotten it to a good point to start showing off!

Its this little dancing guy, and I figured one of the best dance songs that most people know was Fatboy Slim's "The Rockefeller Skank." It just has such a good beat, etc, and I thought it was fun. SO, take a look at where this is goin so far!




Also, I have gone ahead and made my video reference for class 4, I'm still kind of deciding exactly how the scenario is going to play out in the animation itself, but I decided to do either "jumping up and off a box," or "losing balance." OR, I might combine the two if I'm feeling ambitious :-).
Take a look at me jumping all over the place...haha....





Sketches and Blocking will be soon to follow. I have to have it done by Tuesday before I head out of town for a week, so it's going to be a weekend of homework for me! Fortunately, the kind of homework I enjoy ;-).

ALSO, got some really good feedback from Victor in class the other night, so check out the latest revision of Ballie going down the stairs!




I think I am just about to the point here I can call it as done as its going to get. Gotten some really nice comments so far.


Check back for more later!

No comments: