Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back in 2009!

Alright, so now that the holidays are all over, it is time for Class 2: The Psychology of Body Mechanics, with none other than VICTOR NAVONE! TOTALLY psyched. I think its going to be a good class. My first class was amazing, so social and helpful, always coming up with reference, helpful materials, web sites, and just hilarious overall. I hope this one follows suit, I'll be disappointed if it doesn't!

Well, I just tried uploading my final demo reel for Class 1 that I turned in, but it is WAY too big, so until I can get the size a little smaller, it'll have to wait. Its alright though, its just both halves of what I already posted smushed together. haha. Ah well...

I'm going to get started on this week's work before class tonight (11:30pm - 12:30am...kinda late this time), and I'll start posting video reference / sketches/ and blocking as I get it finished! Stop by and take a look!

No comments: