Wednesday, January 28, 2009

workin workin workin

Its been a little while since I posted, so here is a bit of an update! Been working on homework a lot, trying to get an idea currently for my new animation. Gotta pick a new one from my "pick list" to do for this week. Kind of excited to have a new one. It will be fun!

Anyway, I've been working on getting Ballie down the stairs, haha, and with lots of comments, so far, this is what I have. This my last go-around before its final. I'll get one more set of critiquing tonight through my Question and Answer (QnA) session before I have to turn it in, so hopefully I'm well on my way and can move on to this week's new pick list. Here is what I have so far!



So we'll see what happens after tonights comments. Got a lot of work to get done this week...hoping I can get motivated to get it all done before Tuesday! Gotta get new video reference, sketches, and actually complete my first blocking pass all by Tuesday. *whew* Then its up to Michigan for a week!!! WAHOO!

Back to work!

No comments: