Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Been MIA

So its been a little while...my apologies! I've been a little busy. Ended up with some increased hours at the restaurant, along with my last animation project taking me quite a while to get figured out.

Not as happy with this one overall as I have been with the others, but I think theres still lots of improvement that can be made on it. Anyway, from the last video reference that I had up, I changed a lot of what my character ended up doing. Had a lot of trouble getting the scenario set up the way I wanted..I just couldn't decide anything on this one for some reason. Went through probably 4 scenarios before I picked one.

Anyway, here is a look at what I turned in as my *Final*. There will be revisions made based on my critique, so I will post those soon too.




ALSO, I meant a while ago to post some of my 2D work up here, I just haven't gotten around to it yet, but I promise I will!

I am going to go ahead an get into my Blocking for this weeks assignment...I chose to attempt a Butterfly Kick, so I have a feeling its going to be a bit of a challenge. Gotta get a jump on it since I worked all day yesterday!

No comments: