Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BUTTERFLY KICK!

WAHOO! Ok, really excited and a little nervous about this next assignment. I have decided to take on the task of attempting a Butterfly Kick off of our pick list. I have the video reference and sketches all done, and now I have started blocking. Just tonight, I've gotten through part of it, so I wanted to go ahead and share it with those who are becoming loyal followers :-D.

I will post the video reference and sketches tomorrow, because its late, and I want to go to bed....but since I'm excited about this, I wanted to post the start of blocking ;-)




Keep in mind, I haven't even finished the landing and whatnot of it, but still, I wanted to put it up, because even though its SO rough...I think its going to look cool :-D I can't wait to get into the arcs and everything! Luckily, I'm spending all day on it tomorrow ;-).

Ok, bed time. Enjoy!

No comments: