Sunday, December 14, 2008

SKIPPING!

So I just finished animating my "Personality Walk," where I chose to have the character skipping across the screen. This assignment required we incorporate a 3/4 view of the motions. I put three views in this, just so everyone can get a look at how he moves from all angles. Im REALLY happy with this so far. This is one of the few animations I've done this semester that I'm really pretty happy with. A few things I'd change on the next go around (cuz its due now), would be speeding up the "hang time" a little bit, I think its a bit slow, and maybe a little more overlap. We'll see what kind of comments I get on it after the weekend!

Take a look!





:-D probably by the end of today I will have my final "Portfolio" of this semester's work up as well. Can't wait! Semester's over on Wednesday (well, for me before I head out to Michigan for some holiday time), and then we start back up on January 5th. SO EXCITED!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice animation! I was sending e-mail to my team about a new option I had added to one of our tools to skip a time-consuming step when possible, and I named the new option "--skip", so I included a link to this animation in the e-mail, just for fun!