Monday, December 15, 2008

Finals!

Alllrighty,

So unfortunately I did not get everything together last night, I went and saw "The Day The Earth Stood Still" with Bobby instead. haha. BUT, its all together now! So, hopefully this will upload, and here it is! My entire Semester's worth of Class 1: Basic Foundations work!

Check it out!



AWESOME!

Im pretty proud of it overall, which is good, cuz that doesn't always happen. haha. But yea, VERY glad to have it up! So take a look!

Also, I will be posting the Stu poses all together, hopefully in a few minutes once I throw them all into a quicktime to scroll through. Im not sure if I need to include those in the final animations or not to turn in, but I will probably do it anyway just to have everything together to show.

Ok, back to work!

No comments: