Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ok ok...

Alright, so Im terrible with keeping up with this sometimes. There are definitely lulls in my postings, so I apologize, but I promise Im going to continue to keep posting my work.

Got a few things to put up here for the newest assignment......we're now into class 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazyness! Already jumping in head first though.

The assignment this time was kind of cool...we had to pick what we wanted to do! We could choose between changing up the scenarios throughout the 3 assignments, or we could choose to make 3 animations that all relate together. I chose to make 3 that relate, and have the theme be "Stewie's boot camp." I thought that might be fun, and it was the one that I could come up with the most scenarios.

Starting off, I decided to have Stewie attempt his hand at some "monkey bars"....not sure what its called when you do it in boot camp, but either way, same deal. SO, here is my blocking so far. Still not done with the end of it, just working progressively, but Im pretty proud of it thus far for it being a very first pass, so I figured I would post it.

I will proceed to post the video reference, sketches, and my final portfolio from the end of last term as soon as I get a chance :-D





In the mean time, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huge improvement! Much stronger start :D