Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Annndddddddd MORE!!

Trying to knock out this blocking since Im headed to Michigan tomorrow evening after work. Its been a bit nuts around here! Lots of early mornings and late nights...probably more so coming up...but oh well! At least Im doing stuff I enjoy, right? haha. Production Assistant work is pretty awesome.

Anyways, heres an update on the latest!




So after he sits up, its not over....Im going to have a flast of white or something, and then all the sudden his face is all charred up. haha. Trying to work that one out a little bit, but we'll see what I end up coming up with! Anyway, Im hoping I can get a little more work on this before I leave town tomorrow, but overall Im decently happy with the start of it!

1 comment:

Nerd Clayton said...

Looks like a great start! Let me know if/when you want me to show you the texture animation bit :D