Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

Allrighty, so its been insanely busy, again, as always, but Im going to post some animation FINALLY rather than just some poses. :-D SO, I just revised some of my walk cycle, still looks kind of funny to me, but Im not sure whats wrong with it yet. Posted it to AM for my class to take a look at, so hopefully I can revise it again and post the final later on. Either way, here it is!

Ballie and his "Vanilla Walk":



Here is Tailor that I just did last week as well. I think he still needs some revisions, but this is what I turned in :-)

Tailor:


I really liked working with Tailor. I found that I got kind of confused with the successive breaking of joints sometimes, but I feel like it turned out ok. Some spots I would probably go over and modify again, as always.

Here is my Pendulum animation. We did this one before we did Tailor. This I found really difficult, I had trouble with the joints and some of the timing, but overall I think it turned out alright as well.

Pendulum:




Alrighty, well, thats it so far. I'll try to get better at posting more on this more often. I've still got a bunch of poses and sketches to put up. :-)

Thanksgiving time!

No comments: