Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Long-awaited!

Hey everyone! Sorry its been so long, my schedule go mad-insane with work, I had a very short time to complete the rest of those animations!

Here is whats been going on:
-Finished all Animation for Fit Kidz
-Competed in my first Half Ironman Triathlon on Sunday..and BOY was that insane!
-Rendering is finishing up as we speak, should be done as of tomorrow at lunch
-I have a couple of them to post, but they have no sound, as that needs to be edited in later (sorry!)
-AM class is back up and running, we're into Introduction to Acting now. I will post a playblast of my current shot today :-)

And thats about it! Ive been living Animation lately, and its definitely kicking my butt! Nice to have some time to chill and not worry about tight deadlines.

Here are a couple of the animations from work:

NOTE: there is NO sound. Sorry everyone. But you can see how it looks at least! I will post finals once I have them...sound and all. But visually, this is it!




Annnnd another one!

(again, sorry no sound :-( )



Allrighty, and last but not least, here is the most recent playblasted pass of my newest AM class assignment :-) There is a lot of work to be done on this, and I am working on revising a lot of it now before I leave for the weekend, but take a look at the progress as of now at least! Enjoy!




And back to the homework.....

Check back in later everyone!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Nice!!! Love it! The second splat is great!