Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last assignment of class 3!

Yes...........I am terrible at keeping up to date with this. I admit it. Im bad. Haha.

But now for an update! Life has been good! Busy, but good! our last video shoot for work is Thursday, and in between shoots Ive been full-on into Animation prep for the segments for our show.

In terms of homework, just now working on refining the final one for the end of the term. here is what I got so far:




So far, I have been getting really positive feedback on this, which makes me feel great! A lot of people think its the best one yet, and funny enough, it was the least difficult for me! One more week of work on it until the end of the term, so we will see where it ends up by the end!


Anyway, in the meantime, I have been searching for work in the area, pretty much whatever I can find. I think I am heading the graphics route, 2D that is, at least for now. I love that stuff, and I honestly would have been so happy to double major in both graphic design and animation, had the option been available, but I love both mediums nonetheless. So far I have found one place...gotten into the second round of the recruiting process, which is AWESOME.....so we'll see where that goes.

I think I am going to start posting some of my 2D stuff on here as well...so I might have to change the title a bit ;-) haha.

Anyway, keep checking back, and I will hopefully have some graphics up tonight (I know, I said that last time, but I really mean it this time :-P )

3 comments:

Zane said...

So...where are those graphics huh?
Ha just giving you a hard time. But seriously where are they. ;) Looking forward to seeing them whenever you get to it. Keep up the good work on the blog.

Juan.R.Pou said...

it looks pretty cool!!
very natural movement and nice poses.
you are going to have a lot of fun on next class!

Nerd Clayton said...

Love this one Katie!