Monday, June 15, 2009

the long awaited graphic design........

Mk...so for some reason I can't figure out how to turn off "underline" on this post...but anyway...
Here are some of my graphics!! Starting out with a couple things I did in Photoshop. This is a dragon that I drew out originally for my brother as a part of a tattoo design. Fire and Ice dragons. Needless to say this is as far as I have gotten thus far on the Fire side. It was kind of a test to see how I could make it work. Next comes intertwining the two of them once I finish up the individual dragons. Either way, here is a sketch that I started with, and then some progress on the body. The arms are not quite finished...but its definitely getting there :-)










































These next two are images that I did for a t-shirt contest for the Army 10 Miler in Washington, D.C. Needless to say, I did not win, but I was pretty damn proud of them! Both done 100% in Illustrator. First really complex designs I did in Illustrator as well.












Here is another project I did in Illustrator. This was one of the first that I did in an intro class. Its an iguana's face. I thought it was really neat, and I obviously took some liberties in the coloration, but I was really happy with how it came out.























On to one of my favorites :-D. Unfortunately, it was created at a difficult time in my life (a bad break up....could you guess?? haha), but I was really happy with the outcome. It consists of one digital photograph, and the rest was all done in Photoshop. Love it!




























Now here are a couple of just little fun ones that I did. These were done for my Triathlon Team in college. The first was a design for our pint glasses (Hey, alcohol is good for athletes...look it up! haha...), and the second is the design for our Nationals t-shirts my Senior year. We had a habit of creating the shirts off of the "popular movie" that summer, and at the time it happened to be the new Transformers Movie...which I was 100% OK with. I think it turned out pretty cool. I made the text by using the original Transformers text as reference, and I made some of my own modifications to the face. Pretty basic :-D Cool none the less....

























So, there ya go! Just some samples of my graphics work. I have some more, but that will have to come later. haha. These are some of the ones I was the most proud of.

Plenty more to come, along with ANIMATION! :-D

My two favorite things.

Enjoy!

No comments: